Inspiring children and young people in Uttoxeter and beyond
Inspired teaching and learning
Equality of opportunity
About Uttoxeter Learning Trust
We are a dynamic and expanding multi-academy trust, with schools serving communities in North Staffordshire.
Through our common purpose and values, we offer an outstanding curriculum that allows our young people to develop both personally and academically.
Through our network of schools, we’re uniquely placed to provide seamless, high-quality education across the full 3-18 age range, supporting high levels of progress from early years to Post 16.
Our vision is to become one of the leading multi-academy trusts in the country. We’re proud that all of our schools judged by Ofsted are rated good or outstanding, thanks to our inspired teaching.
Nevertheless, we’re always looking to improve, for the benefit of both our staff and our pupils. As a growing Trust, we offer extensive opportunities for professional development and support our schools to excel through a strong central Trust team.
What we stand for
Our aim is for our schools, both faith and non-faith, to show excellence in meeting the needs of our young people, our communities and our global society.
We do this by:
• Cultivating and valuing the achievements and positive attitudes of our young people, whilst keeping them safe and well and ensuring equality.
• Using Trust-wide expertise to innovate teaching and learning – to be at the forefront of educational practice, preparing pupils for the changing world of work.
• Developing a central expert team, to support schools with building on their performance and ensuring accountability and value for money.
• Strengthening partnerships with local communities and organisations – to offer the widest possible range of subjects and opportunities for all pupils.
• Developing and retaining strong leadership, through on-going professional development and a focus on the well-being of our workforce.
“Leaders value the support provided from the multi academy trust. Together all stakeholders are committed to meeting the needs of pupils and families in the local community.”
Inspection of All Saints CofE First School Ofsted Inspection 7 / 8 June 2022